Latest Posts
One moment pls. Loading 10 latest posts...

28 December 2009

WITH LOVE [Jap]

Written by Seagull


This review was posted many years ago, exactly when I am not sure but it should be within months from the original broadcast of this series. I am posting it as I have posted it originally.


SPOILERS ... SPOILERS ... SPOILERS



Serial Type:? Online love

Plot: This story is about Hasegawa Takashi(Takenouchi Yutaka) and Murakami Amane(Tanaka Misato) meeting each other upteem times in person but have no idea that they are email pals. A love story based on their relationship by e-mail and in real life. Will they ever know each other's true identity??

Please visit Shuji's Dramaland for detailed synopsis

Comments/Afterthoughts: B-O-R-I-N-G. Most of the serials I rated "C"s are the boring types. "B"s are the averages and "A"s are the classics. I am very disappointed with "With Love" because I like Yutaka and is dying for his new serial. Besides poor story, the female lead is gross too. I think they chose the wrong female lead. That woman looks more like an auntie to me. And frankly, the 2 leads have poor chemistry. It's like even they themselves are not convinced that they are in love with one another. Like many other reviewers have said, the only thing good about the serial is the music.

Fav Scene: None that I recall of.

Fav Character: None, though I like Yutaka, I don't really like his hairdo in this show. A bit too rugged and long.

Hate Factor: That female lead. Obasan?!

Worth Buying/Watching? Not really even if u are a Yutaka fan. The love story is nothing much and I should say the cast is worse. Try other serials first.

Interesting Point: I really wonder if people can fall in love by exchanging such short emails once in a while. Not really convincing enough to me. That's also probably why the serial failed. But I do agree on point, we can "talk" more when we don't know and don't have to face that person. It happens to me too. I find it easier to "talk" online. Of course, no cyber love for me =p


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Labels, Archive and the usual sidebar contents are at the bottom of this page.